29.9.08

That is what time and love seems more to me.

Time goes by, like the ever changing river.

I never understood why people do that, compare time to a river. I feel that it's something more different, to me time is like the wind: soft, gentle and brief at times, it can also be strong, harsh and last a lifetime, it could blow you away if you don't hold on tight.

Love is like a drug, it can make you feel like you're on top of the world, it can also make you feel like you've lost everything. Out of the few experince I sort of get that similarity, but I also have my own that makes more sense to me.

To me love is like fire, beautiful to see and it gives you a comfortable warm feeling, if you keep your distance, but if you touch it, you will be burned and overwhelmed by it and the grief that follows it.

That is what time and love seems more to me.

Nenhum comentário: