6.1.09

You can change your clothes, the musics you like to listen, the shoes you wear and wich color will be your favorite in the season. You can change almost everything you want, but some things you have to accept that you will never be able to change. And by "some things" I mean the things we shared, the tears we cried, the laughs, the advices.. Well, all things must pass and come to an end, but in my memory you will always be my favourite friend. The one my heart and soul confided in, the one I felt the safest with, the one who knew just what to say to make me laugh again and let the light back in.

Tomorrow I'll be gone, things will change and today won't mean a thing, but you can be sure.. I'll remember you.


Eu? Eu não sei de nada, não senhor.

Nenhum comentário: