21.2.10

Aleatóriamente

You`re callin' me more than ever now that we`re done
Two keys back to my place, we were having no fun
But you`re not ok, tellin' me you miss my face
I remember when you would say you hate my ways

I said I`m not coming back
It seems you only want what you can`t have
That ego's turning,
Just too bad for you that when you had me
You didn't know what to do

Game's over: you lose.
Cause you had a good girl, good girl
That's a keeper, k-k-k-k-keeper
You had a good girl, good girl but
Didn't know how to treat her, t-t-t-t-treat her

So silly boy get out my face
Why do you like the way regrets taste?

No, I don't want you no more.
 
Get outta here! \o.
 
-------
E ficou na cabeça também:
 
Edward Maya Feat Alicia - Stereo Love, vulgo música da gaitinha
Luan Santana - Meteoro, HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
 
Entre outras. :D
Adoro voltar do verão com estilos BIZARROS de músicas na cabeça.
 
And tomorrow.... Up in the air :)

Nenhum comentário: