23.8.09

01:12

I can't stand it when I'm missing you like this.
I think of you near me,
laying my head on your chest so that
I can feel your heart beating.

You are the love of my life,
and you have touched me in a way that stays with me,
no matter how far apart we are.

Sometimes when I think of you,
I start to cry a little bit because
I can't stand the thought of losing you.

I can't wait till we see eachother in a little while.
Because the exciting feeling of seeing you again
will only make our love stronger
when we are together soon.

When you haven't called for a minute or two,
I miss the sound of your soft, handsom voice.
I want to let you know that, I can't wait to live with you
and that I love you with all of the depths of my heart.

(Sabrina Peterson)

----

É não saber como agir, o que falar, o que fazer. É não saber fechar os olhos sem lembrar, sem imaginar, sem fantasiar sobre cada lembrança, cada plano. É não saber ter, não saber perder, não saber nada quando se acha que sabe algo.

Nenhum comentário: