14.5.11

Random

"On wed, january, 26 , 2011, a girl watched a soccer game with a boy for the first time (and maybe the last, who'd have known?). For the rest of her life she'd remember every single detail of that night. Planning their first vacation (holiday, weekend.. well, in fact she was only planning Donavon's Show at the weekend), drinking tea with lemon for his nagging cough... (fuckin cigarettes!). Those iced beers she'd never taste again (what a lie...). The discs printed on his briefs... And especially, his smile. That smile like the sunrise blending in with the sunlight..." (el secreto de sus ojos feelings)

What a night, what a surprise. What a mess.

It's funny how we can't forget some things, some details, erase some memories or just let them fade away as time goes by. I guess the magic of life is exactly this unexplainable fact: we met people that we will never forget. Sometimes we don't know the name, but we still recall the voice, the face, the laugh or something else.

Well, in my case i know his name, voice, face, laugh, DAMN IT! It seems like i knew everything about him even before we met. And know, guess what. I know things i already knew, and more. Not nice. Not nice to know i love even the defects. And not because i'm love, i mean, not just because of it... I love the defects cause they seem similars to mine. And we both respect each other in spite of all the diferences. What? Have i said IN LOVE? Shut up your fuckin mouth, stupid heart. You can't be in love with someone who sometimes cares about you but sometimes doesn't give a fuck. (...)I'm sorry, i should know better than anyone else that some things we can't choose. Sorry, forget what i said. I must admit I can't control you, almost all the time, and i must deal with this reality... We are fated to love, other wise we'll stay alone and bored for the rest of our lifes.

Once i was afraid about it, i confess. But now i really don't care. The only thing i know is that nothing lasts forever, so that's why i live day by day, time after time. You know... I'm not hurry, i guess patience is the secret. After all I've been through, I learned a special lesson:

People are just like seasons, they come and they go. But, some will always leave a part of them with you - and take a part of you, too. We won't always be with someone by our side, and we must deal with this. Sometimes we're gonna miss our friends, those who once made us laugh, cry, and even we're gonna miss those who let us angry, but one thing you must know for sure: they remember you as you remember them. Specially those who once you said 'I love you, I will be with you until the end'. They may not be with you now, but somehow they will always part of your story - the story you're gonna tell your grandsons, your sons...

Oh! And there is one important thing to know and always remember: the love of your life won't be your soulmate. C'mon, it isn't sad! You don't live in a fairytale. Have you ever stoped to think about how boring life would be if you were destined to live the rest of your days with someone exactly like you?

That's why the opposite atracts me, that's why I go crazy with the one who looks into my eyes and says: you deserve more than this, look what i'm doing to you. I don't want a guy to complete me, i'm sure I was born complete. I want a guy to teach me, to help me grow, to learn with me, to grow with me. I want someone who will evolve by my side, and not a xerox sitting beside me in my sofa while i watch the classic grenal. And don't point fingers on my face before try walking on my shoes. Thanks :)

Nenhum comentário: